Digital marketing is a very vast topic and ever-evolving. It is vital to be updated and keep learning new skills.So, to top your peers, getting Digital marketing certifications is one of the best ways. It helps you improve your brand in this constantly evolving space.
To become the – best candidate – in your first job or next job, certificates give you the edge recruiters often look for. It helps you stand out and be a reliable candidate.So don’t fall behind with your digital marketing skill. Take advantage of these certifications and level up your game !!
There are a ton of options available online today. There are both free and paid certifications. However, it’s tough to choose the best one of them.
Here are – 4 things you should look for before choosing your certification
1) Credibility of the certificate provider
2) Area of certification (Eg: SMM, SEO, SEM, PPC, etc.)
3) Duration of validity of the certificate
4) Understand-ability of the course
I hope this helps you narrow down your options.
Finally, here is the exhaustive list of digital marketing certifications you can ever get. The list is very carefully curated in the best interest of the students, to get the best out of the options available.
- Google AdWords Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- HubSpot Content Marketing Certification
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification
- Hootsuite Social Media Marketing Certifications
- Facebook Blueprint Certifications
- YouTube Certification
- Google Digital Garage: Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Certification
- Microsoft Advertising Certification
- SEMrush SEO Toolkit Course
- Twitter Flight School Certification
- Quintly Social Media Analytics Course
- Bing Ads Certification
- The Unbounce Landing Page Course
- Free Digital Marketing Courses (LinkedIn Learning – Lynda)
- Free Digital Marketing Classes (Skillshare)
- Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing by Wharton (edX)
PAID CERTIFICATIONS :
- Copyblogger Certified Content Marketer
- Content Marketing Institute Online Certification
- Market Motive Digital Marketing Certification Program
- The Digital Marketing Institute Certified Digital Marketing Professional
- Cornell University Digital Marketing Certificate Program
- Duke University Digital Media and Marketing Certificate Program
- GetResponse Digital Marketing Certifications
- American Marketing Association (AMA) Digital Marketing Certification
- Online Marketing Certified Professional (OMCP)
- JobPrepped Digital Marketing Bootcamp
- Reliablesoft Academy
- Harvard Extension School
- Duke Continuing Studies
- Digital Marketing Institute’s Digital Marketing Pro
- Coursera (University of Illinois)
- Linkedin Learning
- University of Vermont Online Digital Marketing Fundamental Certificate
- New England College of Business – Online Digital Marketing Certificate
- BrainStation – Digital Marketing Certificate
- IIDE Digital Marketing Certifications
- Digital Marketing Masterclass – 23 Courses in 1 (Udemy)
- Become a Digital Marketer Nanodegree Program (Udacity)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Program by SimpliLearn
- Social Media Marketing Specialization by NorthWestern (Coursera)
- Digital Marketing Strategies by Kellogg School of Management
- Digital Marketing Masterclass:Get Your First 1,000 Customers (Udemy)
- Ultimate Google Ads Training 2020: Profit with Pay Per Click (Udemy)
- Facebook Ads & Facebook Marketing MASTERY 2020 (Udemy)
- Social Media Marketing MASTERY | Learn Ads on 10+ Platforms (Udemy)
- Directive Consulting Institute Digital Marketing Certifications
To give the best of you in today’s digital world, you need to stay updated and relevant. Also, you should look at your digital marketing career the same way and obtain a digital marketing certification.
Once you obtain one or more of the certifications mentioned above, make sure that you add the details like certification title, dates of receiving and expiry, name of the issued organization in your resume, certificate section of the linked profile.
You may also want to include your new certifications in your online bio on your website and online social media profiles such as your Twitter bio and any other platforms that might help your career.Digital marketing certifications can help you excel in your current job or find your dream job. So make sure to use these opportunities to the fullest.
Let us know your thoughts on this. Don’t shy away from asking any of the questions you might have. Comment down or mail us at Info@sreemediaagency.com
1 thought on “EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF DIGITAL MARKETING CERTIFICATIONS 2021”
Visit Bharat Go Digital Academy to learn the digital marketing skills in India.